Aerobics refers to the exercise that needs consumption of oxygen in a more substantial amount than when you’re at rest. We, the fitness team at Apollo Life Studio, believe that high-intensity activities aren’t for everybody. That’s why we’ve introduced aerobics classes in our gym and fitness centres. This low-intensity activity increases your heartbeat rate and provides lots of health benefits including:
- Weight loss: Aerobics exercise burns body fat, thus contributing to lower body weight.
- Increased body resistance: Prolonged practice of aerobics helps to improve strength and overall wellbeing, thus making your body more fatigue-resistant.
- Reduced stress: Aerobics triggers endorphins, causing a feeling of wellbeing and a natural high.
- Improved muscle and bone health: You can lower the risk of osteoporosis (abnormal bone thinning) by performing weight-bearing aerobics on a regular basis.
- Reduced risk of different health problems: Regular aerobics exercise can help to lower the risk of health problems like high blood pressure, heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, breast cancer and colon cancer.
Now, when you’re aware of some great benefits of aerobics, contact our fitness centres in Kavuri Hills or Jubilee Hills now to get enrolled today.